I almost forgot to do my St. Patrick's Day post! Any holiday is really fun at my work. This year my co-worker Linnea and I decided to dress up extra special for St. Patty's day. We both had on green pants, wigs, jewelry, etc. We threw a "St. Patrick's Day Shindig" for our Residents complete with green cupcakes, green pudding and green punch. They had a blast and so did we. Have I mentioned how much I love my job? Also is a picture of Blake in his green onesie!
This is a little blog to keep you updated on Blake and our family. Since we have family all over the place we thought it would be nice to try to keep everybody in the loop with what's going on!
Monday, March 23, 2009
St. Patrick's Day
I almost forgot to do my St. Patrick's Day post! Any holiday is really fun at my work. This year my co-worker Linnea and I decided to dress up extra special for St. Patty's day. We both had on green pants, wigs, jewelry, etc. We threw a "St. Patrick's Day Shindig" for our Residents complete with green cupcakes, green pudding and green punch. They had a blast and so did we. Have I mentioned how much I love my job? Also is a picture of Blake in his green onesie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment